Hormones Causing Weight Gain?
Are your hormones causing weight gain? If you struggle to lose weight, despite dieting and exercise, you are likely to have an imbalance in metabolism hormones causing weight gain.
The revolutionary Kinesiology for Weight Loss Plan can be the solution to bring you fast weight loss results.
Are you struggling to lose weight no matter how hard you try? then the revolutionary new Kinesiology For Weight Loss programme can be the solution. Kinesiology for Weight Loss can quickly pin point the reasons you struggle to lose weight. Often, you may have a “Sub clinical Hormonal or Health Syndrome” preventing weight loss. This means the presence of a health syndrome, for which a conventional blood test indicates a negative result due to the syndrome’s presence being too low for a positive clinical result, but the Syndrome is nevertheless present at the “Sub-clinical level.
Metabolism can roughly be defined as the chemistry that turns food into life. The most important hormones that deliver messages about metabolism are related to blood glucose levels, leptin and thyroid hormones and therefore are critical not only to metabolic processes but also for health and wellness. These hormones work together to control the quality and the rate of the metabolism.
Typical Sub-clinical Hormone and Health Syndromes That Can Result In Our Inability To Lose Weight Include:
- A slow Thyroid, or Sub-clinical Hypothyroidism, can cause weight gain, and is usually genetic. Slow thyroid is considered one of the primary causes of weight gain so it is vital to bring balance to this hormone for weight loss support.
- Excess blood glucose levels, pre-diabetes and diabetes
- Excess Cortisol Hormone which is caused from high stress
- Estrogen dominance
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Gut Health Syndromes like Candida & Small Parasites, and Large Parasites or Worms
Eazy Slim clients have had remarkable results in hormone balance and wellness for fast weight loss results. Our natural supplements will enhance and support the function of the critical hormones for weight loss, increase metabolism, while also giving you increased energy for fast weight loss.